Saturday, October 12, 2024

Anna

 Anna is my most eclectic Beryl.  She is a bronze Beryl on a cream Sweet Witch body.  Fishcake banished her after declaring bronze too difficult a color to match.  In Fairyland, Anna suffers from severe vitiligo, which bothers me not at all.  She just has more fun with her clothes.

In her stash was a completely insane feather hat. I am actually quite surprised that it still has feathers because there is something that is invisible in Little Cow Harbor that eats things with feathers.  One takes out a feathered thing only to discover that that the feathers are no more and the thing is completely bald.  So for now, the hat is still intact.  It has a couple of delightfully spooky stick pins in it.

Anna's taste in clothing is completely bohemian.  She is wearing silk and flannel and velvet with aplomb. I don't think she cares anything about convention (severe vitiligo will do that to you).

Right when I thought she had no shoes, I found in her collection this beautiful pair of red jewelled pumps.  Beryls are very spoiled and I am glad to see that Anna has beautiful taste in footwear.