Saturday, October 12, 2024

Sasha

 I have been promising Sasha some quality time for a long time now.  Sasha is hard to photograph, but he is pretty spectacular. It is time you got to see him. With the King out painting a race car, Sasha finally got his wish for a little attention.  It was fun to see everything that Sasha had accumulated and was waiting to use.  There is a beautiful silver brocade fabric in his stash that is begging to become a jacket.

Fishcake packed Sasha off to Fairyland to live with the Beryl population here.  I am ever so thankful and glad that she did. Sasha is beautiful and I love him ever so much.

Sasha is rare for a couple of reasons.  The first is: He is a male Beryl and there are almost none of those. The females are quite common and the males are quite uncommon.  The second reason that he is rare is: He is from Russia.  He is Russian paint and I think his fuzzy boots might be from Russia.

Sasha is wearing a black Asian jacket of the type that we all covet and hoarde.  One of those exquisitely made crazy things dripping in trim that we think is fabulous and only give up under duress.  His black sleeveless t-shirt is amazing and was hand painted in Australia.  That curly necklace thing is a hand carved seashell pendant that was a gift with the t-shirt.  His peach pants are completely nuts hoofy pants (He has no hooves. He likes the pants anyway.)  And like I mentioned, his boots are these big furry things that I think are good for Siberian winters; he loves them.

He is wearing a genuine pearl ring that was made by me in 2009.

His hair is two-tone layered Monique and he loves it. (Sasha is very loving and patient, a very easy going, guy.)

He is not fond of that hat. I mugged someone for it and said, "Could you wear this please?"  I told him he would have to wear a hat if he was to attend a Beryl tea party.  Well, he doesn't like the hat and being a guy he does not care for a tea party.  So we will see how that goes.  All of the Beryls still do not have hats.  I saw Lulu today and said, "Where is your hat?"  She said, "What hat? I have fancy horns and a mask."

Hmmmm.