Saturday, November 1, 2008

PleasePleasePlease


Sign my map! The map has now been operational for about two days now.
.
We're still in Alice in Wonderland mode; A.D. and I are still working on our Alice. The image here is vintage Arthur Rackham. See all the empty places at the very long table? That's exactly how I feel when I look at my very large world map and see all the very empty spaces.
.
An extra special thank you to the friends who have made sure they signed the map. You've made my week.
.
May 17th, 2008
I've moved the map forward in the blog, to make it easier to find....
.
June 6th, 2008
Well, the map is good for one thing: I can tell that everyone is alive by the number of complaints that I get. My darling map is a beta test gizmo. I apologize for the company who developed it for it not working well, nor intuitively, and for its counter not working. However, some people have said that they had no trouble at all with it, and their advice was to tell people: try it again.
.
I think that it helps to enter a zip code for your location and allow it to enter the town. It tells you to 'move the arrow' and I think that it's just pulling your leg.
.
I encourage artists to enter a picture of their work and NETO members a picture of their car. You can do this by clicking the grey 'add yourself' button on the left.
.
July 1st, 2008
Many people are still having trouble with the map. I sympathize, but I am not getting rid of it. I love it. Even if none of you can work it.
.
August 23rd, 2008
If the map is missing, blame Google; not me. If photographs are missing from the blog, I apologize, but again, blame Google; not me. When their servers are working properly, the blog will too. Please bookmark and visit again at another time.
.
I have also noticed that my yellow dots are disappearing. You people miss the photos and complain. Well, I miss my dots.