Thursday, September 23, 2010

What You Will Not See

Homeward bound, she is. Perfectly groomed by Christy Johnson, she is. Well-behaved and able to dance, she is. She is able to read. She might even be able to fly.
.
Weeener is extremely adorable, if I do say so myself. I had so been looking forward to her being home for the Harborfields exhibit this October. However, Weeener is literally 'On Tour' at the moment and I will be lucky if she arrives home by January.
.
Instead of Weeener, I do have a surprise for you. We have a little guest in Little Cow Harbor who is the same size as Weeener. In fact, she is almost the same species. I am waiting for a photograph of her and then I can introduce you.
.
Yes, the surprise guest will go on exhibit in October. You will be able to meet her in person.