Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Simply Divine

Lately, I have so much to tell you and not enough hours in the day.  To help anyone who would like to do so, to catch up, I have started a new additional blog entitled "Simply Divine" .
"Simply Divine" is dedicated to the development and escapades of one horse in particular:  Divine.
♥ 
As you know, I have a stable of Wild Horses.  Divine is destined to be my American Black Beauty.  He is the ultimate shape shifting creature.  He has capabilities I have yet to discover or explore. In addition to "changing color" and "lighting up", Divine will be able to grow and shed His body parts at whim and at will.  

Divine will initially start out with two hooves.  He will eventually grow four.  His hooves will be available to collectors as soon as they are ready.  I am currently looking at a "May 2011" date for 'hoof completion'.  I am expecting that the hooves will be swappable at the knee with male Soom Super Gem bodies.  The hooves will also fit Divine's custom body which will be available at a later date.
Once Divine has "four hooves" and has achieved his 'ultimate form', I will begin scouting a location for a 'real party'.   Keep the party in mind as you watch his development.  Eventually, I would like one evening of grand celebration as I expect him to be a stunning achievement.
Divine takes his masquerade partying seriously.  You will be able to share his delight in his masks.  We are thrilled that the first series have already shipped out and have already arrived on three different continents.  I am looking forward to seeing many photographs of the midnight revelries on and off the cobble stoned streets of Venice.
Join me in the biggest Masquerade Party any fairyland has ever seen.  Be prepared for surprises galore, for it is Simply Divine !