Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Amazing Horse Extended Version Video [HD]



Look at my horse, my horse is amazing.
Give it a lick! ([Mmm! It tastes just like raisins.])
Of a stroke of its mane, it turns into a plane,
And then he turns back again when you tug on his winky. ([Ooh, that's dirty!])
Do you think so? Well, I better not show you where the lemonade is made.
Sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, yeah, sweet lemonade...
Get on my horse! I'll take you 'round the universe and all the other places, too.
([I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything!])
Shut up, woman, get on my horse.
Look at my horse, my horse is amazing.
([Where is he now?]) He's over there grazing
Have a feel of his hoof; you'll find they're all bulletproof,
And if that's not enough, then take a look at his ballsack ([Why's it purple?])
Custom stylings; a ballsack looks fresh with a two-tone paintjob, don't you know?
Now try this lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, yeah, sweet lemonade...
Sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade...
Sweet lemonade, sweet lemonade...
Get on my horse! I'll take you 'round the universe and all the other places, too.
([I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything!])
Shut up, woman, get on my horse