Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Poodle Boy

For those of you who have been following along on the interactive LiveJournal, it will not come as surprising new news that I am building a pink poodle dandy for my amusement.
.
The quick sketch here was done by "Kasamudhari777" who is a Canadian fine artist. Expect me to tell you more about Kasa's work in the future.
.
The "parts" for the poodle should arrive from Asia by the end of this month. His groomer, the Queen of Slantways, told me that his luscious pink poodle fur has not yet arrived from Korea. Since I have no desire to have a bald naked poodle around the house, I am content to wait.
.
Visit the LiveJournal at http://catcara.livejournal.com , follow the 'Tags' on the left for 'Edgar, Heliot, and Soom' to try to make heads and poodle tails of what we are up to.