Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Velvet Goldmine

Yes, this is what Edgar, the pink poodle, will be like:



He is due to arrive perhaps any day now. From here his head will travel to the west coast to the Queen of Slantways for poodelicious grooming.

Footnote: June 1st, 2009 . I have just received a complaint about this entry. 'We' like this movie. Therefore, I have refused to 'remove' the entry from the blog. However, I did capitulate by saying I would post a WARNING. I was told that the warning should read, "Warning: animated equal opportunity violent sex" and that the music on the video should be Tina Turner singing "What's love got to do with it?" As you can see, I keep my promises. Whether you view the video or not, is up to you.
.
I also need to tell you, as it was extremely clear to me but apparently not so apparent to fans, the poodle is not "the green thing" in the video. He is the guy in the shiny tail coat. Personally, I didn't even notice "the green thing". I was lost in thoughts of my future pet pink poodle who is on his way from Korea.