Thursday, June 28, 2007

LittleRosie Gets Her Wish


"I wish I may, I wish I might


Have the Wish, I wish tonight."


.


When LittleRosie was eight years old, she met Vamp at an elaborate Tea Party. Rosie fell hopelessly in love with our red haired girl. "Oh, I wish I could have one! I wish I could! And did you know, they MAKE them?", LittleRosie could be heard to exclaim, in the months after that fateful Tea Party, to whoever would listen. Because LittleRosie is rather a most special darling herself and because she has a doting loving Aunt as well as an extremely generous Wall Street Uncle, she received for her ninth birthday a week long vacation in Disney World, Florida. Her Aunt and Uncle decided that Rosie might be disappointed on her birthday if she only went to Disney, Disney was not what she'd WISHED for, after all, so Rosie also received from them our latest collaborative creation.


.


We created the little pink haired vampire in the picture just for LittleRosie. Happy Birthday, Rose! We love you!