Thursday, April 24, 2008

A.D. LJ Ends




"I don't know when I realised the dream was over

There was no particular hour, no given day

You know it didn't go down in flame

There was no final scene, no frozen frame

I just watched it slowly fade away"

- Eagles

.

Many of us communicate through our blogs. We post our sneak peeks, our works in progress, relate our travels, share our recipes. For fans, it's an opportunity to eavesdrop on some of the off-line chitchat and the dollie lovers have probably enjoyed seeing some of the sculpts incomplete. Me, I'm a huge fan of the reindeer.

.

A.D.'s graphic novel has been completed and is awaiting publication; there is less time than ever in AngelDevilLand for journal keeping. I will miss A.D.'s journal and I hope to keep you posted with teeny A.D. tidbits here.

.

Visit http://iamdollface.livejournal.com/ while it's still there; A.D. has a way of making things completely disappear. A.D.'s main site, http://www.angeldevilland.com/ with links to DeviantArt will still be maintained and updated.