Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Prima Donna

The conversation went something like this:
.
"Did we decide who she's marrying yet? We said, 'Doug', right?"
.
I said, "Well, that's the way that we're leaning. We effectively have two gorgeous guys and two gorgeous tuxedos."
.
My friend said, "Awwwww, errrr. I don't know....."
.
I said, "What's the problem?"

.
She said, "How well would the marriage work?" I said, "What do you mean? You pick a gorgeous guy and the marriage works fine. We had issues with Alabaster and wanted her to have a choice. So, she has a choice. What's the problem?"
.
My friend said, "Well, I've seen the pictures of him. The problem is this: what would a marriage between prima donnas be like? I mean: he's a bigger prima donna than she is."
.
To continue the conversation and add your own comments, visit the LiveJournal at: http://catcara.livejournal.com .