Monday, April 11, 2011

Doll Study Club Meets My Dog

Edgar had a fabulous time at the doll show yesterday.  I had been telling him and telling him that he could not attend events because he did not have a jacket to wear.  His silver silk jacket is almost finished, so at the last moment, after telling him he could not go, I was talked into changing my mind.  Edgar went and had a grand time.

He ousted an antique dollie and spent the day sitting in a vintage wooden chair fit for royalty.  Well, he is a 'royal dog'; not every dog is owned by a Queen.  Edgar received presents from the ladies and happily showed his doggie dick to anyone brave enough to see it.

Edgar making himself at home and enjoying the Club's hospitality:


Edgar with the "sprinkle the wand and wave good cheer" dog toy which he received as a present:


Edgar before he left for home, availing himself of the bushes in the parking lot:


The pink boa was a lovely gift to Edgar.  My dog would like to thank the Doll Study Club for their warm welcome.  Normally dogs are not permitted at shows.  He is grateful for all of his presents.   

It was quite the outing for my dog as he is not permitted to do exhibitions.  (Yes, because I said so.)  I am sure that Edgar will be talked about, well, simply forever.