Monday, April 11, 2011

Doll Study Club Show Photos

Yesterday's show put on by the Doll Study Club was a great success.  I bounded out early in the day to attend the show with my dog and spend the day with dollie friends.  Edgar enjoyed himself immensely.  I will post the 'regular' show pictures first.  In a separate entry, I will post the pictures of my dog so that everyone can see him.

The public attendance was not huge, but the vendors said that people were indeed happily spending money.  The Club had beautiful weather for everyone's safe travel and  they were very happy with the day's turnout.

There was a huge show in Philadelphia this same weekend.  Therefore, for a weekend with 'two shows', this one did quite well.  Vendors and collectors were happy.

The lunch menu was hot dogs, knish, tuna salad, egg salad, tuna and egg salad, side salad, coffee and soda. The grilled hot dogs were a big hit; everyone was yumming over the hot dogs, enthusing about how delicious they were.  I was very happy happy with my plain "tuna fish on a scrumptious bagel with crunchy lettuce side salad" lunch and very grateful to the ladies in the kitchen who kept me supplied with copious amounts of steaming hot coffee.

Raffle winners went home happy. I do not know who won the doll who was all dolled up in green cash.  I think the doll had fifty-something dollars on her.

If you click on the photos, you can make them larger.  Please feel free to link to Orchid's Blog or share these photos.  I took them for your enjoyment.

The photographs that I take at the doll shows are completely random.  Much of what you see in the pictures may still be available.  Please feel free to contact the Doll Study Club to try to reach a vendor.  The information that I have for the show and the club can be found here: http://catcara.livejournal.com/192619.html