Saturday, January 1, 2011

Link Me

"Would that this garland fair
Might weave around thy Life,
A spell to shield from care,
A guard from every strife."
.
This is a moment for a special thank you to all who have taken the time to journey to an exhibition, meet Orchid in person, and follow our activities on the blog. I am particularly grateful for all the kind feedback and whispers of encouragement.

.
I am extremely pleased when you tell me that the site is a favorite, that you have it bookmarked, and that you explore it often; hoping that you don't miss a thing.
.
For those of you who have asked to link to the site, by all means, please do. My card, provided here, may be used as a banner logo; the address to link to is: http://www.cathycara.com/
.
I am delighted when you tell me how very hard you laugh and how very often you have shared that laughter with family and friends. You don't want to miss this April 2008 as we are planning, "Alice in Wonderland". And no, before you ask, Orchid will not be "Alice"; Alice will be "Alice". Blue eyes and shimmering pale hair already ordered by A.D. So, begin the fun sharing now: "Eat me. Drink me. Link me."

September 16th, 2008
Visit with us, listen in, and join us as we chat from our studios. In celebration of our one of a kind resin wonders that are Nine, be-friend us on LiveJournal at: http://catcara.livejournal.com/

May 24th, 2009
Too many of 'us' are on Deviant Art. I have become "deviously deviant" and joined: http://catcara.deviantart.com/ . If you are on Deviant Art, please "watch" me currently do nothing, I will happily "watch" you back.