Monday, January 24, 2011

Blue Ribbon Winners !

Edge Godiva and Weeener are now 'blue ribbon' horses in my stable.  They are 'first place winners' from the UFDC Doll Fanciers' show this weekend.
.
Dance with me here :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpdSQ1v-4h8 !
.
I spend a great deal of time trying to explain to everyone that 'I am not just me'.  Some people create dolls entirely by themselves; I do not.  Not only do I receive a great deal of help with the dolls, the 'help' comes from those who are completely fabulous artists in their own right.
.
Please give a huge standing ovation and a hearty round of applause to the following hugely talented American artists who worked very hard to make Edge and Weeener a reality:  Christy Johnson for Weeener's paint, Daisy Dayes for Weeener's hooves, and Cheryl Austin for Edge's face.
.
Yes, I did do all of the clothing.
.
I thank each and everyone of you for all of your support and all of your encouragement.  The dolls would never be possible without each and every one of you.
.
A detailed listing of the "credits" is on the Journal and can be found here: http://catcara.livejournal.com/188984.html