Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Heart Felt Apologies

My heart felt apologies to anyone who might be disappointed that they will not be meeting Heart in Austin, Texas this September.
.
I interrupted Heart's photo shoot with Richard Gardner, whisked her off so she could catch her plane, and as Val and I admired her one last time as we packed her up we both said, "Oh, no."
.
The one of a kinds contain metal in them. Their armatures are an assortment of metal, including wire, and Heart in particular contains glass to stabilize her core. Val and I looked at each other and said, "Oh, no. What if they x-ray her and don't let her on the plane? Metal, wires, glass?? Oh, no."
.
Therefore, I apologize in advance to western fans. I field complaints all the time that my work is only viewable on the eastern seaboard. I'm really very sorry, I want you to know that we tried. Val was in from North Carolina and we really had a great idea for the convention. You would have enjoyed the idea, I'm sorry that you won't get to see it this September.
.
Here she is. The first picture of what you won't get to see. Taken by me.