Friday, September 26, 2008

New Moon

New Moon is the second book in the popular Twilight vampire series.
.
When I opened up Twilight, I said, "Arrrrghhhhh! Ugghhhhh!!!! Arrrrrghhhhh!!!"
.
My husband laughed. I said to him, "What? You know what those noises mean?" He said, "Of course. It means you read it. You did, right? I would be very surprised if you hadn't."
.
I said, "Yes. I did read it." I said, "I read it so long ago, that I didn't remember reading it."
.
I said, "What a shame. I absolutely know the story of Edward and Bella." He said, "Now what are you going to do?" I said, "Get the rest of the series." I said, "I read it; I gave up reading it when I found out that the rest of the series wasn't written. I went into Sleeping Beauty mode and figured that someone would wake me when it's over and I can read the whole thing without interruption." I said, "Fortunately, that time has come." I said, "I'm so far behind, I think that the movie's even done."
.
But all of that's okay; I can enjoy it and catch up.
.
The series goes in this order: