Friday, October 1, 2010

What am I looking at?

The answer is still an 'it depends'.
.
I can tell you this: right this second, you are looking at Orchid's Blog. Orchid is a doll. Orchid is a collaborative project between A.D. Puchalski and myself. Orchid became so popular that people wanted to know more about her. This includes the fairyland of Little Cow Harbor in which she lives.
.
You might live in Little Cow Harbor, too. In fact, I bet you do. My dog had probably been in your bushes.
.
You are listening to music play on the blog. The blog is not intended for children. The music playing is not intended for children. It is not intended for those who are 'at work' or 'easily offended'. If you are not familiar with the songs to "Wild Horses", you might want to look to the right of your screen, find the 'Music for Wild Horses' and turn it off.
.
I have 'race-y horses' . This is as opposed to 'race horses'.
.
My horses dress up in their finery, go to parties at mansions, and they dance.
.
My dog pole dances for his treats.
.
Yes, one of the "Wild Horses" is a drag queen. But, shhhhhhhh. That is a secret.