Friday, October 1, 2010

What am I looking at?

If you are a biblophile, you might be looking at the books that are in the exhibit. I have an extensive library from which I select a few choice volumes to 'get my point across'.
.
After being completely inundated with "Alice in Wonderland" this past year, I had not wanted to do it for this exhibit. However, I often do "Alice" as a theme and, at the very last moment, because both Edge and Vivi were willing to help me out, I changed my mind. Hence, you are looking at a tribute to Lewis Carroll. Wikipedia, bastion of all knowledge worth knowing, describes him as: author, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon and photographer.
.
I think in simpler terms; I just think of him as a man who has changed lives.
.
With this exhibit, his legacy continues. With a little bit of magic from me and lots of hard work from a great many of us, I have gotten to show you a Wild Horse pretending to be a rabbit.
.
I find this to be a fitting twenty-first century tribute to Mr. Carroll.