Friday, October 1, 2010

What am I looking at?

Yes, I get asked this alot. We do not have enough time in our lives for me to fully explain it to you. Part of the answer, depends on what you have in your own mind when you ask the question.
.
If it is an exhibit which you are looking at, then the answer is, in part: 'performance art' . I have frozen a moment in time for your viewing pleasure. What was 'going on' before you looked, what goes on 'afterward' is, almost, up to you.
.
As Queen in the fairyland of Little Cow Harbor, I have been busy building a stable of horses. Look carefully, you do indeed see 'horses' . See the hooves?
.
In the October exhibit, Edge, Vivi, and Baby Chloe all have hooves. So does the My Little Unicorn Pony with the pink hair, but I do not know if you want to count him. I am sure you will agree, my horses are pretty 'wild'.
.
As Edge and Vivi get ready to slip away to the Masque Ball on All Hallow's Eve, I have asked them to please go as 'Alice' and the 'White Rabbit' .
.
Watch the White Rabbit carefully. Try to visit him at least twice. Once during the first two weeks of the exhibit, and again before October 31st. Before this exhibit is over, he may lead you even farther down the rabbit hole ...