Wednesday, October 1, 2008

92 Roadmaster For Sale



To find out more on this 92 custom Buick which is for sale, visit Craig's List at:
http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/856576547.html The car needs what it needs, but many people on the island and in our area have seen this car and have been interested in it and are not aware that it is now up for sale. And, better yet, it's CHEAP.
.
The funniest story that I have with this car is: myHusband and I go to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee. Next to us, a car pulls up, and the driver jumps out. He begins jumping up and down, holding his crotch, and saying, "Wow. Wow. WOW."
.
I look into my arms, and they're empty. Now I panic. I think, "WHERE is ORCHID? WHERE IS SHE??" And I look at the guy. And he's still jumping. And I think, "Wow. He can see Orchid in the CAR?" And then I realize, Orchid isn't in the car. She's not in my arms, she's home. And FINALLY it dawns on me. This guy wasn't jumping around for Orchid, he was jumping around for the CAR I'd gotten out of.
.
Who knew? In my world, guys only jump and hold their crotch for Orchid.
October 17th, 2008
Sold! Thank god. The car dollars gleaned will go towards our new home computer.